Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Week

Grandpa Ray's 90th Birthday Party!

Where did the weekend fly off to? I can't believe we are already back to Monday!

Another goal I have for this year is to take at least one photo every day. The key is to carry my camera with me all the time I think. Today it was ingredients to make fudge. I am getting ready to mail a package off to Mike and Penny with fudge inside. YUM!

Grandpa's birthday party was wonderful! Everyone had a great time and he was so surprised! It was truly priceless.

Today seemed to blast right by as well. It has been productive but I have yet to get any creative time in. So, I guess I am going to close for now and try to fit some time in after I get the kiddos down to bed at 9 but since we are all fighting a cold I just might join them in dreamland too.

Smiles
Lori

No comments: